- In my last post I mentioned about The Domino’s BOGO offer of Wednesdays getting good Response. And on my FB page some friends do enquired if Pizza Hut is planning any Counter offer? So let me share with you that PHD (Pizza Hut Delivery) already has a running offer. The offer is same “Buy one, Get One” but rather restricting to a specific day, they have this offer for an entire Week i.e. 7th to 15th September 2013. Seems everyone is going to Have a Pizza Weekend 🙂
- Strangely Entire Karol Bagh market seemed to be Empty. Was it the awaited Announcement of Modi as BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate or Sentencing of 4 Delhi Rapists to “Death by hanging” by the Courts. None of them!! It Seems the Business here is declining with Locals shifting to other markets and the decline in the number of South Indian Tourists who stayed in this area and shopped a Lot.
- Gaffar Market is facing the crunch too… Though here the culprit seems to be a Govt. Decision of increasing Import Duties on Imported TV/Ac’s and of the Appreciating Dollar. The cost for dealers has gone up by 10-20% and hence have affected the sales as the price Difference between organised market and grey market has narrowed down.
- When Ganesh jee is all over Mumbai, How could Delhi stay behind. Delhi has it’s own Ganesh Pandals for as long as I can remember, But what I noticed today was the Mumbaisation of Ganesh Pandals. “Lal Bagh CHA Raja” is one of the most famous Pandal in Mumbai. And Now We have our very “Karol Bagh Ka Raja” :
- What I really love when I visit the High Street market is that every time you get to see something amazing and that you feel like standing there and watch it, Observe it and Praise it. Similar was the Case today with a Churan Wala. His Visual merchandising was amazing. And yes… even I am not a Churann Saunf Person, However Couldn’t resist buying some after seeing the awesome Display. Just give it a thought that this is not a permanent shop and this gentleman has to do this DAILY!!!!!
Samachar Smapt Hue. Jald Hi Wapas Ayenge!